Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Idle mind

This morning started off great but this afternoon I let my mind wonder away from the work in front of me. I'm always surprised what I start thinking about when I am not really focusing on anything. Preparing for the holidays was an obvious first, planning for the new year a second but how I ended up going over crap that has happened this year that I didn't like and apparently am still bitter about was not what I expected for my finale.

Sometimes I wonder if I took up kickboxing if I could release my pent up anger and truly be able to let things go. Maybe I should just start running again...the whole endorphins thing making you happy,right?

Granted I'm not unhappy, in fact I have a lot of things in my life that are going really well but when ever I let my mind go idle I fixate on those few things that I resent. Perhaps it is the lack of closure or control? Who knows. It isn't like I haven't taken counselling sessions for this!

Anyways I have an appointment with my OB-GYN tomorrow. Hopefully I can at least get some answers about my missing period and take some action. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment