Thursday, February 23, 2012

Crafting

One of the things I want to do more of is crafts. I love DIY...Martha is my hero...don't even care that she went to jail (don't get me started). Luckily I have an awesome friend that also enjoys everything DIY and one of things she's great at is crocheting, something I know next to nothing about.

{One of clutches she made for my bridesmaids and me, for my wedding}

We try to get together once a week, if our schedules allow it, and a month ago we went shopping for yarn and a crochet hook so that she could teach me. We have been distracted with other things for a while but tonight she helped my practice again.

I hope to one day be able to make something like this:


Once I tackle crocheting, sewing things out of felt is next on the list.

This weekend I plan to buy a desk/work table so that I can set up my office/craft room. Very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment